Narbethong

StanzaRallyMan

Likes Bikes
Good afternoon all,

I will be up at Narbethong Saturday afternoon. Looking for a ride around the 2 hour mark. Any good suggestions as to where to ride? Road names appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

adz

Likes Dirt
Hey Champ,
Have not ridden in the area for a while but to my knowledge most of Narby is fire roads. howeva if u head ova to Marysville (only ten k's further). There is lotsa fun to b had. Check out www.dse.vic.gov.au search around a bit and u will find a map of Marysville tracks. I would recommend starting where u see the number 1. head along Gilberts gully track and cross the rd and up Man o' war track. Then up rons track to join paradise plains rd. From here keep heading up for ages then left down bismark track or (shorter) go down keppel lookout rd. Take track down towards stephensons falls past oxlee and de la rue lookouts. Then depending how u feel either down tree fern gully track back to mville or turn right along tree fern and do water race, east track, michaeldene and trestle track. basically uphill the first half and down hill the second.
The patissere makes bomber lunches and Fragas is tops for dinner! Have a blast and let us know how you get on. Oh and pls be nice to bushwalkers, theres often a lot in the area so maybe nice and easy around blind corners.
cheers
Adz:)