Narbethong ride day postponed until sunday 27th november

Fat Tyre Flyers are moving the Narbethong Ride Day, from Sunday 20th Nov to Sunday 27th Nov, due to poor weather forecast.
We thankyou for your understanding & hope to see you on the 27th (Andersons Lane, off Maroondah Hwy, 9am-4pm)
Please notify other riders of this change.
FTF DH Mtb Club
Contact Ben 0410 510 073 or Shane 0407 511 007

Another reminder Fat Tyre Flyers have moved the ride day at Narbethong
from Sunday 20th November to Sunday 27th November. Please spread the word to
any down hillers who may be interested.........or who were planning to come on the 20th..
Thanks again,
FTF DH Mtb Club

The first FTF ride day at the revamped Narbethong Track is Sunday 27th November.
There will be more ride days at Narbethong in the New Year.........Text your number
to Ben 0410 510 073 or Shane if you'd like to go on the phone list to be notified.
FTF DH Mtb Club.

Narbethong Ride Day postponed again until the New Year

Fat Tyre Flyers have once again been forced to postpone the ride day at Narbethong, planned for November 27th, due to very bad weather forecast.........sorry to disappoint and thanks for your understanding.
We'll definately plan for more ride days in the New Year...
Please spread the message to any riders who were planning to come along.

Fat Tyre Flyers DH Mtb committee

woody 14

Eats Squid
if the ftf are so worryed about running a ride day in the wet, dose this mean if the race is forecast to be wet that it will also be canceled? if anything i think it would be better if the ride days were run in the wet so then you are putting transport and all that to a "worst case senario" test for the race.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
if the ftf are so worryed about running a ride day in the wet, dose this mean if the race is forecast to be wet that it will also be canceled? if anything i think it would be better if the ride days were run in the wet so then you are putting transport and all that to a "worst case senario" test for the race.

If FTF were to run a ride day on that track in the wet there wouldn't be a track to race on, just a series of hideous foot deep ruts.

woody 14

Eats Squid
If FTF were to run a ride day on that track in the wet there wouldn't be a track to race on, just a series of hideous foot deep ruts.
Yes fair point well then you do the same with the track, use it as a test session. find out where the ruts form, where drainage needs to go etc. just use it as a full test.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But remember how much effort goes into a track Geoff. You should know, you dont want couple of hundred people coming down the track, ruining all your hours of hard work you have just done.
But saying that, I do see where you are coming from with the testing and stuff.
Either way, there will be huge negatives and positives for this day, and in the end its their call.
But i am as disappointed as everyone else tho. :(