My Toy UPDATE 29/11

j12345

Likes Dirt
Heres my Toy 4, built up over a long time and currently is just the way i want it or it will be when i get my hayes mag on

update: got the new brake on and its so much better

specs
Frame:toy 4
fork: dj1
rims: 721(f), 729(r)
hubs: rear woodman ss, front ??
bars: protaper 2 inch
stem: aireal 30mm
cranks: shimano hone
tyres: halo twin rails
brake: hayes mag

heres my brothers ride

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is one mag dogga bycycle, with tha new break it mite be as cool as mine,jokes that fkin insane, ride so well too take my word for it.i cant wait till those forks are repainted and the brake is one wooot:D

j12345

Likes Dirt
weight

i havent done an accurate weigh in but i would say it would be somewhere around the high 15 kgs, but when im riding it i dont even realise how heavy it is. The ride of it is absolutely amazing. I havent ridden a better feeling bike, it rides so smooth and i think the tyres have a lot to do with that. I love the frame too, the geo on it is just perfect.

Last edited:

Darkside

Likes Dirt
looks good tuuch, ill have to come up ur way sometimes to have a ride. im seeing you are enjoyin those tires. a great choice if i could say so myself

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
That has gotta to be one of the best looking hardtails ive seen in a long time, 10 points for aesthetic effort

'Ross

Eats Squid
Are you running 26 inch wheels on it? Thats what it looks like to me, if so does the rear wheel and tyre fit in nicely? sweet looking bike anyways.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
Finally someone that can see the beauty in DJs. Sex lookin bike and thanks for not selling out to the Pike crowd!

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup thats shit hot. Love those frames, alwyas wanted one....hang on a minute....lol

Tis good to see one built up as mine is STILL on the floor, maybe for xmas :rolleyes:

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that some sort of a dog in the background on the grass?, Oh and yeah a nice bike you got there.

tim_69

Likes Dirt
Sick as man. So many more people are starting to buy these now. That sure some pretty large gearing on the front.