and some 04 Jnr T's.
The rest is as it came.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
look a bit to choppered for me.. bu nice all the same
what happened to the original rims?

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very nice, but if it was mine i'd be leaving it as single crown.
But Very nice all the same

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bike man..the forsk really stand out from the rest of the bike being so dark an all, that sounds wierd huh?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Bender is CRAZY said:
That pic does no justice, when i saw it at the Anniversary trail it looked better then in the pic.
photos never give bike things justice

anywho, that tis a really really sick ass bike, lovin the new jr t's

Rik

logged out
Woah, awesome, but my advice: ditch the front rim, get anything BUT an SMO on the front, they're absolute overkill, especially with the big forks on there.

That said, looks pretty kickass, got any action shots of it?

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
something about DC forks on HD that just doesnt do it for me

either way enjoy the ride

john rea

Likes Bikes
That looks mad.im just about to do exactly what u have done to my sasky.r u happy with your triple clamps.how much did u sell your DJ 3's and old wheels for?how much were the triple clamps?bike looks great.ill have some pics of my specced out sasky soon.were your old rims alex MX 22?

DJK

Likes Dirt
john rea said:
That looks mad.im just about to do exactly what u have done to my sasky.r u happy with your triple clamps.how much did u sell your DJ 3's and old wheels for?how much were the triple clamps?bike looks great.ill have some pics of my specced out sasky soon.were your old rims alex MX 22?
Man, the Jr T's, are awesome, so plush, and i reckon it has made it ride sooo much better!
i got them from www.chainreactioncycles.co.uk and all up,
i only had to pay $980AUD, and thats with shipping, GST, etc.
My DJ3's cracked on the crown, so im getting them warrented and "Giving" them to my brother for $200.
N E way, its a sick ride, and i love it!