my poor le toy3

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
i've posted it before but i'll post it in this new section...my le toy 3 was stolen down in adelaide at the start of the year and as yet no sign...u have to feel sorrow for me, i now ride a 98 kona cinderkone with indy c's!!! How a bike/bikes rare like this jut dissapear is beyond me, someone must have seen it. black and red set up, custom sun BFR rims on DT onyx hubs...rest of stuff was fairly standard...race face north shore psylo SL's...i'll try and add a foto if i can get one up otherwise it is just the foto in my avatar...

G

:shocK: as much as i hate to say it its prolly gone man sorry to hear R.I.P TOY 3

curtisrider

Eats Squid
that really sucks.
if its gone from the start of the year i doubt your chances but i'm sure everybody will look out for it for you.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, my guess would be that it's probably not black anymore, and it's probably got a different spec. People who flog bikes like this will generally know that they're rare, and will most likely strip them and probably respray the frame. Nasty but the sad truth.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive seen quite a few different bikes in adelaide
but never a Le Toy

damn man that must have been one hell of a ride
sorry to hear that
definately ill keep a look out

Jordy

RYD4LF
thats a real shame plus what makes it worse is that the police dont care and dont know a 5 grand bike from a $150 huffy

I hope you can get it bak.... dont loose all hope though ! my motorbikes were stolen 8 months ago and they were recovered last month... but if you getta new bike insure it !!!!! and get a hardened steel chain , can never be to careful as you have found out