My new Ride, GT DHI

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
Just got my new bike about a month ago and only just getting pics up on the net. Awesome bike very very fast and nimble. great race bike. Top of the line everything basically.

What do you think of it?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
woah man that is one trick daddy bikey wikey.. those are one of my dream bikes *cries*

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
well, you could get deemax wheels, Boxxer World Cup etc.... i wont go into that....

P I M P I N as the rest would say !! :wink:

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn that thing is []D [] []\/[] []D ! How much do they retail for? Really nice, what ever the tag is... it's worth it :lol:

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
mine is an 03 model but i got it at the end of season sale sort of thing, when they were clearing them out before the 04's arrived it retails for $8899, 04 ones dont cost as much but aren't speced as good. I much preffer mine than the 04's

Rik

logged out
MMMmmm nice! If I ever bought a dually (which I won't for a long while), I'd end up saving up for one of those bad boys. Best of everything, shame that it's still a Pacific GT :(

markus

Likes Bikes
they have to one of the madest dh sleads around at the moment!
04 one look gay i think, good choice goin for the 03. u cant beat how its
spec'd to. sweet as ride!!!!

timmyDH

you might have to ignore my last post where i said the 04's were $6500. just had a look at the gt site and the new model hasn't changed too much from what i can see apart from the forks and the brakes. if you can get all that for $6500 then i think you're doing pretty well. think i might have to double check that figure with my lbs who gave it to me in the first place. does anyone know how much they really are? again - very nice bike

brettly

Likes Dirt
VERY,VERY nice!! :)

Just bout all black too....Have u done anything Big on it yet??
ANd how much did that set u back??

GREAT bike MAN

CHEers.