My New: .:Intense M3:.

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well here is the new frame just got it about an hour ago, it's going to basically have the same spec as my old m3 had.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the frame; should have it built up by tomrrow night.

cheers.

Attachments

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hardtail free rider said:
why did you get a new one?
i was 6foot 3 and riding a small frame. I was a tad cramped. The small is in perfect condition.. there is nothing wrong with it, i had just grown. I love them and thatz why i chose to buy another m3.

This is a size large, so its gonna feel freaking huge when I hop on.. just hope i'll be able to get use to it.

Drew.

Eats Squid
intense jonoooo said:
i was 6foot 3 and riding a small frame. I was a tad cramped. The small is in perfect condition.. there is nothing wrong with it, i had just grown. I love them and thatz why i chose to buy another m3.

This is a size large, so its gonna feel freaking huge when I hop on.. just hope i'll be able to get use to it.
Yeah, I was in the same situation, I'm about your size too, and i had a Medium, Upgraded too large....1 day of runs does the trick though.;)

Awsome frame man, I'll be looking at investing in one of them soonish....Most sexual bikes out there.....

You're just one lucky bugger you've owned 2!:(

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Nice work Jono. Looks good, hope to see it shiney and new with all the bells and whistles , up at the next race.

Wayno

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
so wasn't the hsc. Good to see your still riding. Red look's better. be nice if you had some red dorado's. :D :D :D

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
I TOLD you large was too big but noooo... plus all that extra material... it just looks disgusting. Baaaaaaad choice buddy.

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daver said:
I TOLD you large was too big but noooo... plus all that extra material... it just looks disgusting. Baaaaaaad choice buddy.
yourrrrrrrrrrrrr a dick.

have fun riding a x-world cup race rig thatz gay bar. haha

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
intense jonoooo said:
303's are shithouse.. who the hell would wanna ride one. they look like turd!!
Don't get defensive about pivots mate. We all know they're shit.