my new bike

dazonic

Likes Dirt
hehe yeah. I've got a hardtail with worn tyres, i'm gonna put hookworms on it as soon as i get around to it. The bighit's me downhill rig but i love showing it off at work. I'm gonna use the s-works evil twin 2.4's for a race tyre, in case i ever race (lol)... does anyone know what tyres i could get for mostly downhill but occaisonal street for the bighit?? Maxxis High Rollers??

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Yeah they're good i think. I keep getting the two confused. I think Holy Rollers are the ones that look a bit like Max Daddy's, and they make em in 20" and 24", maybe 26" i dunno. I think High Rollers are the DH tyre. I'm probly wrong

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dazonic said:
Yeah they're good i think. I keep getting the two confused. I think Holy Rollers are the ones that look a bit like Max Daddy's, and they make em in 20" and 24", maybe 26" i dunno. I think High Rollers are the DH tyre. I'm probly wrong
thats right way round but are you sure they make holy rollers in 24"?

Sic

Likes Dirt
Are they MRP Bone Cranks you've got there? Looks like the chainguide is, if so what are they like?

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try putting some fork oil on the uppers and running them up and down a couple times, once they wear in theyr'e sweeeeeeet. I got mine stock on my DHi and wouldn't want anything else on there. :)

dazonic

Likes Dirt
bighit DH

Yep, MRP bones combo, they come stock they're pretty burly. Like i said before, I lost the top roller somewhere down the mountain, that's pretty embarassing...

I'll give that a go on the Teams, thanks Fatman. I was talking to someone and they said pull them apart and trick em up, move something up, i can't remember what. They're still up for sale though- $1800.