My new 2012 S-Works Enduro

Blackheath

Likes Bikes
Firstly I have to thanks Tristan and all the guys at Bike Minded for all of your help and support great work and blokes.

Ok I wanted an upgrade from my 2009 Yeti 575 with looking at local riding with single track, fire trails and the occasional burn down the pony express.

The build weight is spot on 12 kg's.

Frame - 2012 S-Works Enduro 10M Carbon main frame and ally rear triangle.

Rear Shock - Fox RP23 with boost and Kashima.

Fork - Fox Talas 36 Kasima coated.

Stem - Truvativ

Handlebars - Truvativ Boobar

Grips - Lizard Skins

Saddle - Specialized Romin Expert

Seat post - Specialized Command Post

Brakes - Deore M785 XT

Cranks - XO

Chain Guide - XO

Rear Shifter - XO

Rear Derailleur - XO

Wheel Front - Mavic Crossmax SX 20mm axel
Rear - Mavic Crossmax SX

Tyres - S-Works Purgatory tubeless 26 x 2.20

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358059819.129032.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358059939.432817.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358059819.129032.jpg

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow nice bike , looks hot . 12 kg that's bloody light and a bottle cage is the icing on cake. .

Blackheath

Likes Bikes
I take it you are super tall.
Killer bike man, definately one of my faves.
I guess it does look a little odd but there is heaps of the post in the frame so it is all good there. I am just. Under 6'2" tall and it is a great fit for me. The top tube feels a little shorter than the extra large 575 but it feels so good.

I did take it for a good two hour ride today with the seat in the raised position and it is not cramped at all.

Thanks for the kind comments.

chonox

Likes Dirt
Nice! I didnt' even know the 2012 Enduro Sworks came in that colour, I just picked up my white/black 2012 S-works Enduro last week and gotta say, feels good man, haha.

Since Gwin rides Specialized I feel extra special now.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice ride! i dig the bottle cage too!

It looks like when you drop the post it would be at normal height is all!
haha i have the same problem, being 6'4" means you need a hella long post! i think i need about 880mm from bb to saddle....

trick is to take pics with the dropper down to not scare people

ozimad

Likes Dirt
Nice! I didnt' even know the 2012 Enduro Sworks came in that colour, I just picked up my white/black 2012 S-works Enduro last week and gotta say, feels good man, haha.

Sure this colour was available as frame only..

Blackheath

Likes Bikes
Sure this colour was available as frame only..
I was told it was the only one in the country in this colour as it was a special order when the frame was orded but I could be wrong.
Just can not wait to get out on it again just an dream to ride.

Blackheath

Likes Bikes

Some times it feels a little rare to have another member whomever likes and owns a S-Works.

Hope you love your new bike too lets face it you love it!!

chonox

Likes Dirt
Some times it feels a little rare to have another member whomever likes and owns a S-Works.

Hope you love your new bike too lets face it you love it!!
haha of course, how could you not love this bike, mines a little bit heavier with the 2x10 and flats but in future I will probably go down the 1x10 path. Waiting on my dropper post to arrive before I start my own little thread :p

Have only had one ride on it on mostly XC/Trail stuff which it smashed but really wanna push it on some more aggressive stuff when I get a chance :bounce:

Was almost set on a stumpy EVO but glad I went the Enduro, don't feel like it gives up much at all on the climbs but the 36s on the down feels like im riding on a cloud haha. :Banane17:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Tristans old bike, this did come as frame only, your forks and my forks travelled together upon release, tristan and i got first shipment!
It is a wonderful bike, he never rode it nearly enough!

Blackheath

Likes Bikes
Tristans old bike, this did come as frame only, your forks and my forks travelled together upon release, tristan and i got first shipment!
It is a wonderful bike, he never rode it nearly enough!
No Tristan did not ride it enough at all. I have had a chance to have the enduro out a couple of times now and the forks along with the rest of the bike is unbelievable.
Soakes up the big bumps push into the burns and climbs back up the hills to do it all over again.

Best bike ever!!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
No Tristan did not ride it enough at all. I have had a chance to have the enduro out a couple of times now and the forks along with the rest of the bike is unbelievable.
Soakes up the big bumps push into the burns and climbs back up the hills to do it all over again.

Best bike ever!!
Yeah i came close to getting that frame, but it was the stumpy evo, but i went with 36's the same as yours, will see you out and about one day!