My Mini Kicker Ramp Build! Have a Look :)

tomysu

Likes Bikes
Hi guys! Well Ive been busy for a while now building a Mini Kicker I designed myself.

Im not sure if this is the right place but I thought it would be most suitable.

Anyways here are some Pics of the Progress and how I went along building it.

Let me know what you think! Comments would be Appreciated!

Some Specs: Roughly 1835mm High x 3521mm Long and 1100mm Wide.

DAY 1:

DAY 2:

DAY 3:

DAY 4:

DAY 5:

Hahaha! Transporting it from my friend's place I was working it on to taking it home...now that was a Dodgey Trip :)

DAY 6:

DAY 7:

Last edited:

tomysu

Likes Bikes
Today's Update:

Let me know what you guys think!

Im hoping to have it COMPLETELY FINISHED tomorrow, along with starting to build a Downramp!

Ill keep you guys Updated.

Cheers for checking it out ;)

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
that is one insane lookin ramp, and that is no way mini. . .

i wish i had the time to build a sweet ass kicker.

good luck,
Geoff.

tomysu

Likes Bikes
that is one insane lookin ramp, and that is no way mini. . .

i wish i had the time to build a sweet ass kicker.

good luck,
Geoff.
Haha well it is designed for Mini Dirt Bikes/50s BUT it should work well if BMX and MTBs as well!

Yeah, well it doesnt take too long to make something like this...just do a little every now and then.

Cheers Geoff, Appreciate it!

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you know this fourms for mtbs not motos right? lol jokes
that things bloody massive! have you hit it yet?

tomysu

Likes Bikes
you know this fourms for mtbs not motos right? lol jokes
that things bloody massive! have you hit it yet?
Haha I know! But the ramp will be used by MTBs and BMXs as well so I just thought Id Post it up to see if people are Interested in it!

Ha, Im still not quite done but it will be FINISHED tomorrow and havent got a Downramp set-up for it yet but Im going to try and sort that out tomorrow.

HOPEFULLY...Ill be able to give it a go by this Weekend :D

tomysu

Likes Bikes
do you have any measurements?
Yep I sure do. I made the Ramp design myself...took the time to even make it on CAD haha.

Ive got Full Specs but cant find it at the moment BUT Overall it is about 1835mm High x 3521mm Long and 1100mm Wide.

I could get Plans up if people are Interested?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
doesn't ramp up that much, but it looks sik! Build quality looks excellent man! Hope it rides well ;)

tomysu

Likes Bikes
doesn't ramp up that much, but it looks sik! Build quality looks excellent man! Hope it rides well ;)
Yeah true, well really its designed for MiniBikes/50s but we're keen to give it a go on MTBs and BMXs and see how it feels haha. Cheers mate, Appreciate it...Has taken me a few good hours getting it DONE :)

Ill sure let you guys know how it goes!

tomysu

Likes Bikes
A Bit of an Update:

The RAMP is pretty much FINISHED! :D

BUT Im living in Newcastle now and the ramp is a 7hr drive away haha :(

I took these Pics the last time I was home on my Phone which was a week and a half ago.

The Downramp is only like a 1/4 done so it doesnt look very good but it gives you a rough idea.

Hoping to have the Set-Up completed soon so I can take my BMX down one weekend and give this thing a go!

Let me know what you think, how it looks?!

Cheers,
Tomy

Nice ramp. love the idea of building it in two parts. i have a very similar style ramp made out of wood and its a pain in the arse to move as it is in 1 peice. will be fun to hit