My Marzocchi 55 tst2 forks

Useless

Likes Dirt
this happened to my mates forks on the same bike, i thinks its the seals have leaked air and thats why they have no travel. but correct me if i'm wrong

BKelly

teh fast
Pretty sure posting pictures of them on here wont fix them, maybe you should organize to have them sent back to the Marzocchi distributor to have them repaired? The ATA system has been discontinued though there is an up grade kit available for the fork you have.

birdman

Likes Dirt
who cares, everyone runs lowered forks these day's, just go chill at the DJ's and you'll be the coolest :p

norco_123

Likes Bikes
i was doing dh runs at kenilworth and they just shrunk down. they have reverse pressure. they are almost impossible to pull apart. i didnt bother getting them fixed. so i bought 55 rc3's

4dabush

Likes Dirt
My 2008 55's had similar probs. Searches online suggest the same. SCV imports repaired mine the first time and then replaced the ATA second time... I miss the travel adjust but now they are just plain reliable. SCV were quick and did the wty work through my LBS. Maybe get your LBS to check with them, even though you now have new forks!

norco_123

Likes Bikes
My 2008 55's had similar probs. Searches online suggest the same. SCV imports repaired mine the first time and then replaced the ATA second time... I miss the travel adjust but now they are just plain reliable. SCV were quick and did the wty work through my LBS. Maybe get your LBS to check with them, even though you now have new forks!
How much did it cost do you know.

4dabush

Likes Dirt
Nothing - was done under warranty x 2. Express posted both times - shop costs covered as well...cannot complain about that sort of service...i'd give SCV or your LBS a call and see. I wouldnt imagine replacing the ATA would be all that expensive and probably good time to give the forks an oil change and service anyhow.