my little bike.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
this here is my latest rigg, i love it...

Frame - wethepeople elektro
Fork - colony MVP
Handlebars - odyssey lumberjack
Stem - the shadow conspiracy attack top load
Headset - fly
Grips - mankind
Saddle - macneil sl
Seatpost - kink stump
Brake - fly (not using at the moment)
Lever - colony (not using at the moment)
Cable - the shadow conspiracy (not using at the moment)
Cranks - fly
Sprocket - colony guettler 25t
Chain - kmc
Pedals - odyssey plastic clear :cool:
Front hub - profile
Rear hub - profile (ti axle and ti driver)
Front rim - fly
Rear rim - fly
Spokes - yes
Nipples - yes
Pegs - custom made :D
Tyres - khe mac2 park
Total weight - 8.8 kgs

pics are from a few weeks back, when i still had brakes and no pegs, will update the pics asap :)

hope you like it!

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks sick as. I love it. Looks really good against the green wall and the fit poster up there.
Adam

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
at the moment, its very close, thats only because i have my wheel fully slammed and the 2.1 on the back. but i was running a 2.25 fit faf-k on the back for a while with and extra link in the chain. so its pretty much right to run whatever u want...

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So nice, and it's good to see some colour there, too many bland and boring BMXs going around these days. Only thing I'm not feeling is the stem, IMO top loadings are ugly and stupid. How are you finding the PC's?

Damn! 8.8kg! That's an effort. 10/10

--------

:D Woot! 500th post! :D

:) :) :) Partay! :) :) :)

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
So nice, and it's good to see some colour there, too many bland and boring BMXs going around these days. Only thing I'm not feeling is the stem, IMO top loadings are ugly and stupid. How are you finding the PC's?

Damn! 8.8kg! That's an effort. 10/10

--------

:D Woot! 500th post! :D

:) :) :) Partay! :) :) :)
haha yeahh everyone has a there own oppinion on top load stems, but if you ask me, i love them, im never going back to front load...

im loving the pc's, perfect amount of grip, super light, and they feel super strong...

i was thinking of getting it even lighter, but its allready extremely hard to control in the air :D

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would you say that top load stems have anything to offer over front and bottom loaders? The only thing I think they have going for them is that they are less prone to slippage, as the two faceplates are able to counter the downwards force of gravity when applied.

But then again, if they had more to offer then other types of stems, the other would not be in use, so I guess it's all just personal preference.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
yeah its pretty much just personal preference...

i had a kink relief stem on before this, and that slipped non stop, no matter how tight i did it up, so this stem just feels alot more solid pretty much, no slip what so ever, just feels safer... i also like the little bit of extra hight it gives my bars, feels great!

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
every bike you've built mate has been 9 if not 10 out of 10. would trust you any day to build me a bike. looks very nice, well done!