My Homemade mini Dirt Jumps with action pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not sure whether these are legal or not because they are on the nature strip. They have been there for ages but I rebuilt them today.

Can anyone please give advice on what i can do in this small area. As well as shape and building of the jumps.

And how can i make the pics smaller??

Please don't post pointless things like: Those jumps are tiny... Yes they are but i don't have a big run-up. The idea is that you can just crank twice and make it. I can jump much bigger.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
why would you bother wearing a full-face?
Because that is all i have at the moment. And normally i probably wouldnt bother with the helmet but it was the first time i jumped them and just in case the jump wasn't built right.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont think the council would be happy with you building small jumps there to start with, Damm if only my Dad was still working at the head of Geelong council:p
Gee i'm lucky. You never know who has collections. If he still was you should of got him to build heaps of legal trails and stuff:p

you should make them bigger
i might make one about 2-3 meter gap.

why bother?
To get more air time;)

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It aint legal at all.

And yes your lucky, or else i would have got Dad to get his work people to fine ya:p
Roughly how much would the fine be? Just interested... I might need to start saving;)

Also with that pic, you didn't clear the landing did you!
Yeah i did clear it... Ask anyone else from geelong thats seen me ride and they will tell you my awesomeness riding XC bikes for DH.

If we need more proof: look bellow

Attachments

huckmaster5

Likes Dirt
yeh you could only really build a pump track with the room you have...
but i dont recomend building stuff on your nature strip because if the council want to know who did it its pretty obvious which house to go to.:rolleyes:

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Yeah i would like to know. If it's heaps i'll build a wooden jump that i can put there when needed.
Noone give me shit for this but I'd suggest you go to a Big W and buy one of their $30 plastic ramps. There a bit bigger than the dj's you have now and the lips on these are actually really good. Definately look into it buddy. It will save you paying for a few fines.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Noone give me shit for this but I'd suggest you go to a Big W and buy one of their $30 plastic ramps. There a bit bigger than the dj's you have now and the lips on these are actually really good. Definately look into it buddy. It will save you paying for a few fines.
I have seen $50 ramps but $30 sounds a bit better. Also saves me having to build a wooden one. Next time im at Big W I'll be sure to check them out. Haven't had any trouble so far with the jumps and they have been there for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.