My Foes pictures now

hey i think hes mentioned selling the forks to get boxxers or sumhing or other and they are sweet cranks, they are as old as the bike, the bike should have a pensioners crd :lol:

G

matty_2003 said:
Don't make 'em like they use to, your bike is sweet! :p

...despite one a few wankers might say :roll:

was the other wanker me??

OOO PICK ME PICK MEEE

:roll: its my opinion wanker

Foes_racing

Likes Dirt
I dont realy care how old the bike is as long as the go good and this one does. It rides better than my dhr i had. and if your my age geting 2000 is fuking hard work.

naz

Criminally Inane
awesome bike dude! love the oldskool, too bad some people are knockin ur bike coz they dont respect older bikes where it all began, sorry mr 250 if were not up to ur standard, try pinkbike i think ud fit in fine

G

naz said:
awesome bike dude! love the oldskool, too bad some people are knockin ur bike coz they dont respect older bikes where it all began, sorry mr 250 if were not up to ur standard, try pinkbike i think ud fit in fine
WOAH MAN! He's been a member here longer than you so maybe you should go to pinkbike. Who cares if people have different opinions of a bike. My opinion is that it is ugly people say my bike is ugly i dont care. Sure mark went about it in the wrong way but let it go ffs :roll: grow up

naz

Criminally Inane
i came from pinkbike...damn
nah i just hate when people go outta there way to post there bikes and people have a go at them coz it isnt mainstream,

fastrider gus

super huck
what year is that bike? maaan i love the foes tube bikes... the mono is cool too, but not as stylish as the DHS tubes..
dont diss the oldskool bikes! mine is nearly 5 years and goin strong ;)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
naz said:
dude i have an old skool giant dh team.............SHUTDOWN

naz

Criminally Inane
01_250 said:
naz said:
dude i have an old skool giant dh team.............SHUTDOWN
dude im riding a monty x-alp.! i think i win, ill post up pics of my bike, and i understand if u guys rip into me, its povo, i dont think a bum would take it from vinies for 2$ :p

Foes_racing

Likes Dirt
Do you guys wanna fight in someone elses
thread. You guys dont need to go ape at the guys helping me out ok. I no its your choice but i dont go around puting other people down. If you dont like it keep it to your self and you can buy me a 4 grand bike if you want to.
Gess wat i dont have that much cash to spend on a bike so i bought the best thing i could and that was the foes and im happy with it.