My DJ Trail Log {RAGOTS}

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
any updates on the trails?
Theres been work on the 3rd DR and the 1st pit but unfortunatley no pictures were taken. The work was done by Joey and Callan so there should have been a heap of work.

Hopefully gonna do a good days work on Saturday or Sunday, not sure though.

Harry B

Likes Dirt
The jumps are friggin sweet as.

Holy jesus:eek:, the progress so far is awesome. The jumps are as smooth as a marshmallow that's been rubbed all over with moisturiser:D.

Last edited:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
So, I went down today with jordo today and got quite bit of digging done, fixing up the 3rd Lip and made it wider.

Last edited:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Update

5/8/07

Found a very old coin down there, 88 yrs old.

The rocks we had to take out, notice the size of them compared to the shovel handels which are about 25cms Wide

The set from standing on top of the hip

Picture of the Widened third, with special guest appearance of Oli

The crew doing some nice digging on that 3rd DR, they seem to be high on the free cokes and jelly beans. Notice how wide the thing is, it is at least 4 tonnes of dirt.

The best picture of the new DR and the Hip which is cut into the side of the hill, it will then go up and you can land on the big steep downhill slope. Pretty Wicked for one hole days work.

The best picture of the DR by itself, as said above, Note the width of it AND the fact that Oli is doing nothing, as usual.

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahahahah thanks will,
i had my hands in my pockets cause we had packed up and at the botom of the pic was joe trying to split the handle of the matic.
the jump are looking sweet.!!! good old myspace poses ahahha

Batey

Likes Dirt
Thats the most dirt ive moved in a day i think.
Arms are killing me today.
Hope that hip over the bushy hill works out. It mite take a bit of fiddling and stuffing around but it will get there.
I like seeing things that arnt just a set of jumps.

Nice to see all you guys again. Should be up next weekend and mite be my shout for the drinks next week.

Will, with the half penny just remember dont spend it all at once!

By the way in the pics that first gap doesnt look so big but standing next to it its huge!

Cheers