my DJ/4x bike

Tim

Likes Dirt
I hope you like

spec's are
Orange MsIsle 16"
Manitou Blacks Comps (soons to be Camo Shermans)
Aireal Hub's front and rear.
321 rear AomLab DHR front
ChrisKing headset
Thompson Stem
Azonic Bars
Hayes Mag's w/Razor Rock levers (soon to be new Hope Mini Disc Brakes)
38 tooth MRP
Sram X.9 derailleur
Sram X.7 Trigger shifter
Sram R9 Cassette
WTB Lazer V saddle Ti rails
XTR Cranks and BB

Tim

Tim

Likes Dirt
it will have camo shermans soon. Just changed the guide from an Evil i wasent happy with the chain line, you cant beat an MRP easily the best guides ever made.

Tim

S.

ex offender
Yeti-Freak said:
it will have camo shermans soon. Just changed the guide from an Evil i wasent happy with the chain line, you cant beat an MRP easily the best guides ever made.

Tim
Want to sell the Evil?

Tim

Likes Dirt
ummm i was going to put it on a DH bike i'm building but if your willing to pay $200 then it's yours :) It's an 36 tooth 5 arm 110 bcd

Tim

Tim

Likes Dirt
36 tooth isnt too bad. get a nice small cassette somthing like the 11-23 R9 Sram cassette and top gear is pretty heavy, and you get the extra clearance.

Tim

juzza

Likes Dirt
thats such a bad bike yeti freak!

JOKES!

Aboslutely awesome mate! So youve got a msile and a DH9? What more could you get! Your bikes kill it!

S.

ex offender
Yeti-Freak said:
36 tooth isnt too bad. get a nice small cassette somthing like the 11-23 R9 Sram cassette and top gear is pretty heavy, and you get the extra clearance.

Tim
The boomerang is the restricting factor here, isn't it?

Jordy

RYD4LF
thats one sick bike !!

but i managed to find one fault....

those crappy pedals !! if they're the ones i think they are then you should definetly upgrade those....im guessing they're the ones with studs you cannot remove?

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arent the boomerangs on the evil guides the same size
only the bashring sizes differ?

(exclusding the STS street guide)