my brothers pimpin beast

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Psycodh said:
my brothers truck before it was painted... lol if you look in the background youll notice the same car and telegraph pole and stuff as the first pic.

because we live in SYDNEY thats in NSW

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
iLikeBasS said:
monkeymagic said:
they arent legal, thats why he doesnt have hydraulichs, he has airbags which are similar
my friend has an oldish suby wagon, where there is a button next to the steering collum where you can raise lower the car. this is standard on the model. fully legal mate! those doors look nice with the shaven handles, i have a mate who plans to do it to his gemini... then he tells me off for wasting my money on a push bike :(

btw does that car have any actual performance, or is it all show and no go?
all show, but atleast he drives it everywhere so its not a showpony, he doesnt even put it into shows. but it is like us we have bikes he has his mini truck!

Mommers

Likes Dirt
iLikeBasS said:
monkeymagic said:
they arent legal, thats why he doesnt have hydraulichs, he has airbags which are similar
my friend has an oldish suby wagon, where there is a button next to the steering collum where you can raise lower the car. this is standard on the model. fully legal mate! those doors look nice with the shaven handles, i have a mate who plans to do it to his gemini... then he tells me off for wasting my money on a push bike :(

btw does that car have any actual performance, or is it all show and no go?
my friend has one of those old subys aswell, only thing is they stuff up real easy and cpst a fortune to replace now his car sits about a meter of the ground :lol:

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those hydro things that lift the car are wicked...
One of the guys around here has a Mirage with 18's I think and he is always scraping going up his driveway so he got some of that shit. ;)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
monkeymagic said:
dodgy! i wouldnt run the airbags system, he will put cracks in the suspension mounts if hes not careful... and they ride like shiezer
jack that thing up about 7" and itll be pimp.