My Bikes with some changes.

Tankass

Likes Dirt
in Singapore mate.got it from the sole distributor for marz fork singapore.they are the distributor for kona,cove bikes,raceface,mrp ,rohloff and gizmo too.reasonable pricing even for end user and retailed pricing.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Bullshit they weigh 12-13 pounds... my monster t 03 weighs that... and your forks are at least 2 pouns bigger....

FAT!!!!!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what seatposts you running with your bigboy saddles?
with all the people I know that have em (inc. me) that aren't running them wiht oversized rail claps have bent the rails.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You got any contacts for places i can get stuff in singa? i got friends over there and i want to get prices and stuff so they can get stuff over there and send it back to me ! pm me if you have any contacts or anything.

Adi

It's my birthday!
I can proudly say that I have touched and ridden that CliffCat!

SUCKERS :D

Na-na-na-na-naaaaa :p

Mmmm, nice bikes once again William :)

Dane

Likes Dirt
Tankass said:
in Singapore mate.got it from the sole distributor for marz fork singapore.they are the distributor for kona,cove bikes,raceface,mrp ,rohloff and gizmo too.reasonable pricing even for end user and retailed pricing.
yeah you have to give us more details... and that scream is sex on wheels!

Tankass

Likes Dirt
anyway many pple PM me bout the specs of this 3 bikes.so i rather just list it down here.

Banshee scream:
ringle bar,raceface dialobolus stem,hayes purple,supermonster t 04,CK headset,Gusset pigmy cranks,point racing chainguide,gusset sprocket.hadley hubs,doublewide kawasaki green rims,woodman pedals.durace chain,IRC tamashi tires(soft compound),atomic lab seat clamps.

Tankass:
Titanium riser with cross bar welded,bullet stem,cane creek S6 headset,02 Jr T,XT hydros,dabomb single speed converter and tensional,profile cranks,GT hardcore sprocket,evil bashring,primo pro magnesium pedals,bmx kmc chain,SDG big boy saddle,thomson post.funn rims,chris king iso hub and chris king thru axle hub.duro tyres,salsa seat clamp.

Msisle:
Funn full on bar,atomic lab aircorp stem,Ritchey headset,hayes HFX9HD hydros,raceface turbine Lp cranks,raceface Dh chainring,Aireal industries chainguide,durace chain,SDG big boy saddle,DX32 rims,hadley hubs,IRC tamashi tires(race compound),shimano DX pedals,XTR rear D,XT shifter,Xlite seatclamp.

that should be able it.cheers

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt
u mean the super monster? its 12" or they call it 300mm
Dang. I like the sound of that. I'll have to scam a ride on someones, I'm feeling deficient only having 6" up front with some old boxxers.

Sweet ride u have there.