my bike

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
frank-oi said:
why would you get the forks again after the 2nd time. you could just say to your shop get the warrentie and and few more $50 notes then you could have steped up in the forks.
if it keeps you on the bike and the bike out of the shop then most people are happy. especialy manitou. cause they don't have to give you new forks every couple of months.

but if your doing shit that cracks thought the magnesium then im guessing that your doing what the forks wernt ment for . im sure the forks are more then capable for single track and fire roads and the like but they were not ment for dh and jumping.
actually, its a problem with these forks, i know at least 4 ppl who have borken the forks and claimed warranty, and my LBS alone has replaced about 8 of the forks. in the end manitou upgraded my forks for me for free. as they did witheveryone else, they gave my last years model but two levels up, so im not complaining.

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
ok if you read this tonight please tell me wat i should get....
im leaving to go to cairns tomorrow and am going to get about $800 worth of stuff
tell me wat i should get for my bike or other stuff

dickyknee

Likes Dirt
ride_hard199 said:
nicklouse said:
mbuk chain gaurd!!!!!!!! that makes it.

nick
yea that magazine is pretty good espiecally because you get something free every issue!
and this issue was even usefull for me!
i was going to say you just brought this months mbuk ( chain stay protecter ) i just got the mag myself :D