my bike, sassafrass

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan said:
Nice bike dude.
Excuse my lack of HCOR.net knowledge, but what exactly is NRJP?
Very few people know the true meaning of NRJP. Even 99% of HCOR. I do though......

BTW, is that just a big BMX Dins ? it's got no front brake or gears ! :shock: :wink:

DOM

Eats Squid
NRJP is a group of riders who pretty much have a similar outlook on riding and all that stuff. My best feeble attempt, to put it into words, is that it's about not caring about having the new matching race pants and jersey, or running out to buy the new 76speed rear deraileur, or going out with a tape measure to see how high you can drop. It's about just riding what you want, how you want, for yourself. I guess the simplest way to put it is "NRJP = Bike riding for the sake of riding your bike and having fun".

oooooo Secret info oooo.

Cool Pics of Heman and Skeletor though .. anyone seen Cky4 ? haha youll know what im talking about.

http://www.livevil.dk/nrjp/ -------< Secret oooo.

DOM

Eats Squid
Im not mocking NRJP ... but their outlook on riding is shared by pretty much everyone who rides .. just ride cause it rules.

Word.

Cool site though.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think the site was ever ment to be a secret DOM

But it is funny watching kiddies get all flustered trying to guess what it means,..................should it really matter to you and I what NRJP stands for ? Would i give a shit if i didn't know ?? NO. Not unless your very insecure or idolise the NRJP members. Either case is pretty sad.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutty said:
Ryan said:
Nice bike dude.
Excuse my lack of HCOR.net knowledge, but what exactly is NRJP?
Very few people know the true meaning of NRJP. Even 99% of HCOR. I do though......

BTW, is that just a big BMX Dins ? it's got no front brake or gears ! :shock: :wink:
I do too......

it isn't really that exiting, i like 'nine retarted tinker bells' better

Dinsy2

Likes Bikes
youd be surprised how many people dont share that same outlook on riding.

Its the nine retarded japanese policemen ahaaaa

its better than a bmx, cuz I can actually ride this gutty :eek:

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn it James, you said you wouldn't tell anyone, you said it was our little secret, and now look..............i'm never coming to your birthday parties ever again...........BITCH !!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutty said:
Damn it James, you said you wouldn't tell anyone, you said it was our little secret, and now look..............i'm never coming to your birthday parties ever again...........BITCH !!
birthday parties? what birthday parties????? how come i was not told!?!?!?!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
Gutty said:
birthday parties? what birthday parties????? how come i was not told!?!?!?!

Wooops !! Man am i gonna be in trouble now..............me and my big mouth...........

Dinsy2

Likes Bikes
oh uh...its for no one uh...you know kalem... :?

just forget you heard anything. YOu wouldnt want to come anyways...