Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CHEWY

Eats Squid
why'd u take the fork guards off there there for a reason and it costs a lot of money to get things rechromed

belly_up

Likes Dirt
He's not in oz, he's in Canada, Terence. Calling Canadians "yanks" is a bad way to get ahead in life i've found :D

Mason

Likes Dirt
My biggest huck for me "yank", i have not measured. I never have, and never will measure a drop i do unless its something spictacular. I expect though around 12 feet or so, and keep in mind i have just added 3/4 of the parts over winter and have not had a chance to go hucking.

And CHEWY, i took off the fork guards to ride around for a while, then it looked cool so i took a picture. I put them on after, and yes i do know it cost about $400 per stantion if it get screwed up, to fix.

Just recently added atom labs pedals, bigboy seat, and trying to get my block 8 bars to fit.

trobb

Likes Dirt
That would have to be one of the sweeetest bikes ive ever seen bit i aslo wan to know why you took the fork gards off, not only do they protect the fork but look hell sik as well

fastrider gus

super huck
kaptin_9 said:
And CHEWY, i took off the fork guards to ride around for a while, then it looked cool so i took a picture. I put them on after, and yes i do know it cost about $400 per stantion if it get screwed up, to fix.
:roll:

G

i was just about to say that.
FUZZY AND GUTTY THREAD GRAVE DIGGER STOPPERS :D