my backyard dj's progress log

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
yer that jump was just a little jump of the third but its gone now

and here is the other jump to the right and the roll in i made a few weeks ago

Roll in

The idea of the berm and having another set along the fence is a good idea i might look into that

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
hey

havent been on for a while but i have knocked down the 3rd nd 4th to make one big jump and i have made the 2nd about a foot higher and made the down ramp bigger and made the lip of the table top bigger and steeper ill get sum picks this weekend and ill have some action shots :)

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And the barbed wire fence
i rekn you should build a jump over the fence. that would be some fun. finnish with a bang. love the woodwork. its really neat. seriously envious of your backyard fun there, you have some stuff many only dream of! cant wait for these action shots. only assuming you are doing all of this on an STP?

stpmtbrider

Likes Dirt
hey guys

thnxs 4 all the positive feedback on me jumps yer they are alot smoother now than wen i took those photos nd a jump over the fence wuld be rad but cattle wuld ruin the dwn ramp so im thinking of building a dirt quarter ther instead and theres a photo of the qp i spent the last week of my holidays building

here r sum action shots some are old and i only had videos of the doubles cept 1 old photo so i might make a video some time

p.s the pallets are only in the doubles because my freinds dont like jumping the jumps without them
qp

matt

me

me

matt

_Ajax_

Likes Dirt
Lets see some action shots of that ramp. Bloody awesome.

Is the guy doin a one hander in the last pic.:confused:

p_aull

Squid
That quater looks killer.
Some nice jumps you got going there, maybe need a bit of a tidy up/maintinence but other then that they look like fun.
Good work.

Nathan_

Likes Dirt
Jeezz nice setup mate, looks like you have an endless supply of materials too!

How big are the screws holding in the pallets on your roll in?

Be crazy in the wet!

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
They kinda look like ant mounds.
But they do look solid. Goodluck with the re-building of them. They look pretty good now so I cant wait to see how they'll look soon.

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
All i can say is WOW mate :eek:
REALLY LOVIN' YOUR BACKYARD !!!!

When i have my own house this is what i want my backyard to be like, plus more. But seriously impressive mate great job