My Agent (Deidre), Fox, King all round, Mavic, Profile

Tobyjug

Likes Dirt
Well here she is, it has taken 7 months to finally get built, but now it has been done it rides beautifully. The Geometry is for a smaller rider and thats me, it's nice and short.
I've gota thank all the people that put up with my consistent nagging for parts, Dale for the frame (Fucking awsum buddy), Lucco for the advice on parts, Nicho for all his words of wisdom and regretfully my boss, Steve, for finally letting me build the thing.

**EDIT: Forgot to add it weighed in on the bathroom scales at 12kg's**

Here's a spec list for you all.

Frame:White Agent Smith, Loving it Dale

Forks: White Fox 36 Floats's slammed at 100mm, (Hehehe, some may have a good eye)

Seat Clamp: Blue Profile Slim Jim

Seat Pillar: Thomson Elite (Black)

Front Hub: Chris king 20mm (Black)

Rear Hub:Chris King singlespeed 10mm bolt up and sweet freewheel (Black)

Rim F+R: Both black Mavic 721's De-stickered

Tyres: Tioga FS100, They arent a bad tyre, but anyhing wet near them is seriously dangerous. (Cant wait for summer!!)

Tubes: I started off with Latex Frenchy's but they are just to hard to maintain so i now have a pair of Hutchinson Light's

Headset: Blue Chris King with a couple of carbon's :)

Bar + Stem: Black Deity's Standard Clamp With some Deity barends

Grips:
ODI Rogue

Saddle: Deity Dirt Jump

Cranks: Profile Race 175mm (Black) With US BB

Sprocket: Profile Imperial (Black)

Chain: KMC KOOL Light

Brake: Shimano Saint 160mm

Pedals: Xtension, I dont know, some randoms at work that are flesh hungry!

I must also add that my girlfriend tended to the task of naming my beautiful, The verdict was Deidre. Here she is

I must also add that i've been riding it for about 2 weeks now, and it's magnificent, i broke her in the weekend before last at Waurn Ponds at i was sooo happy.

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
Beh!:eek:

Such a hot spec, except the seat, why that frame! Those forks, they make me feel so many emotions I shouldn't be feeling over a set of forks.

8.5/10, i'd give it 10 if it had a nicer frame. ;)

Tobyjug

Likes Dirt
The Hubs are sex all rolled into those beautiful king bearings, i must say i had the same impression as you (Ruckus) about the frame, but the geo on it suits me soo much and it's not toooo weighty. Future upgrades would be a custom geo Serotta full titanium Frame in a ripe red color, Tree Sproket, i also need stiffer springs in the fork, i'll definately go some titanium springs to top it off. But other than that the bike is Awesome.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's beautiful, looks quite elegant. I'd like to see a slimmer seat instead of the scene Diety couch, and maybe a different sprocket, but otherwise you've got me stumped on suggestions.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Hubs are sex all rolled into those beautiful king bearings, i must say i had the same impression as you (Ruckus) about the frame, but the geo on it suits me soo much and it's not toooo weighty. Future upgrades would be a custom geo Serotta full titanium Frame in a ripe red color, Tree Sproket, i also need stiffer springs in the fork, i'll definately go some titanium springs to top it off. But other than that the bike is Awesome.
fox floats dont have springs in them they are air sprung

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I recon this will be a serious contender for next months BOTM. Seriously sexy dude, awsome choice of componentry!

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I recon this will be a serious contender for next months BOTM. Seriously sexy dude, awesome choice of componentry!
Serious contender, I will be voting for it to win. This is one of the sickest bike I have seen all year, looks sweet.

You have done a great job mate, can't wait to see some action shots, and everyone at the skate park drooling. :D