MTBA#2 - Illinbah (XCC, XCO, DH)

akashra

Eats Squid
Okay kids, it's getting a bit out of control so you can stop asking - like I said in the OP, I'll be uploading them throughout the week, and you can look through them when I've done so.
As I've already stated, I'll provide another link when they're available.

In the meantime I've put up a small selection of XCO and XCC photos. I'll probably get around to doing the mass-conversion tonight.

akashra

Eats Squid
Can't you kids read!? FUCK
God I know, 3rd Illinbah thread where reading seems beyond most.
I find it equally amusing that they all expect me to know what discipline they were racing in. So yeah, they'll all be XCO photos then kids?

But seriously people: READ. I'll upload a gallery soon, if you want photos you can put in the effort to find yourself in there when they're up. Unfortunately for some reason the conversion process froze overnight so they'll be a little longer.
Funny how everyone just expects photos to be given away and emailed to them though.

Suspect based on what we've seen here it might be the first and last time I do any DH photography and stick with XC.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I find it equally amusing that they all expect me to know what discipline they were racing in. So yeah, they'll all be XCO photos then kids?

But seriously people: READ. I'll upload a gallery soon, if you want photos you can put in the effort to find yourself in there when they're up. Unfortunately for some reason the conversion process froze overnight so they'll be a little longer.
Funny how everyone just expects photos to be given away and emailed to them though.

Suspect based on what we've seen here it might be the first and last time I do any DH photography and stick with XC.
Hey Mate
If you got any pic's of #958 on a White Norco Rampage could you please send em to me.
Email: mrjakecampbell@gmail.com
Thanks
Are your seriuous