Mt Buller-New Years Eve

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anybody here going up? im looking at making the trek and wouldnt mind some company, i think S. is gonna come, maybe 1 or 2 more could come with me if they wanted to.

We will be leaving early (7-8am ish) NYE, friday morning. Staying till sunday and coming home then. Possibly staying at my holiday house sunday night in alexandra and some more runs at narby on monday.

Should be a big weekend, anyone that could be interested post here or PM me.

**disclaimer** dates subject to change without notice, people involved may (read:will) pay for some petrol. Im cheap scum!

kore23

Likes Dirt
yeh that sounds mad...i'm up for driving up there then too...so if anyone wants to jump aboard the Patrol and pay for some petrol, it should be all sweet :D
Can we have more info about accomodation please...

cheers...my mob. is 0439371213 (Cory)

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Accommodation will be $20 pp sleeping 4 to a room Continental breakfast will be available for $10 Hot breakfast available on request.
Overnight guests at Club Spurs will be able to purchase discount lift tickets for $30

Im planning to book at least 1 room out first thing tomorrow morning. And we'll take it from there

People who come are looking at
$30 lift ticket x3 =$90
$20 accom x2 =40

plus, booze, food and petrol ($40 per person petrol, booze and food dependant on appatite :lol: )
Should give people an idea anyway.

Me and steve (S.) and maybe alex (LTR) are in my car, anyone else who wants to come PM me or kore 23, coz you'll probably be in the patrol.

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Game ON!

Alex (LTR) has confirmed he's in.

So roll call=

S.
Me
kore23
LTR

thats 1 room full which i will be organising.**EDIT** The room has been booked guys! Friday and saturday night at spurs! WOOT!

Anyone else that wants to come up: There is still spare seats in the cars but you will need to organise your own accomidation through spurs or whatever.

Should be an awesome weekend of riding and general mayhem!

Any concearns or queries call my mobile number listed in the original post.

Im away till thursday

Catchas!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
see ya'll there, im treking with a mate aswell so no transport is neccessary...

Should be a blast, i cant wait!