Mt Buller Gravity Cup

sharpy52

Likes Bikes
Does anyone know if abom and copperhead are open this weekend? i know the gravity cups on international but cant find any info as to if the other runs are open.

Thanks

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Sharpy - welcome to Rotorburn.

Gotta say, I'd pick another time to go do runs. I know there won't be the same turnout this weekend as there was last weekend, but the lift queue was up to 25 minutes at times during the day. You'd get far better bang for your buck going on a non-race weekend when the longest you'd ever have to wait is about five minutes.

sharpy52

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the welcome, yeh i expect it to be busy. at least the wait would give us time to recover!!

There is a few of us wanting to go up saturday to have a few runs, just cant find a yes or no if the others runs are open.

Mt Buller

Likes Dirt
Gravity Cup 2012 at Mt Buller

Thanks for the welcome, yeh i expect it to be busy. at least the wait would give us time to recover!!

There is a few of us wanting to go up saturday to have a few runs, just cant find a yes or no if the others runs are open.
Only International will be used during the event. Abom and Copperhead will be open for all riders, racers and non-racers. Hope this helps.