Mo Town downhill mtb ride day.! 29/11/09

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Were back and ready for action! its been a while.!?,
we are sending out an invite to all riders in the south east Queensland regions or anywhere else! for our Mo Town downhill Mtb ride day! all proceeds from this days outing will go towards to the movember foundation!! all trails will be ready to roll on the day, with a few extra break away lines:)
The day's outlay is as follow's can provide shuttles, Byo shuttles more then welcome kick off time anywhere between 7:00am, 8:00am ride till you can't take no more:cool:
$25 for shuttles provided
$20 for byo shuttles
$5 day licence unless already covered

please rsvp if possible mountainbike.trails@gmail.com or just rock up and ride

Looking forward to getting back into it! and the assistance from all you riders out there willing to show the support!

see's ya's all soon
trailblazinbros

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Mo town trail update!

OK peoples, here's the spread! trails are shaping up for a good day of riding for the Mo Town downhill mtb ride day.! 29/11/09. Just spent the weekend busting my guts! along with Dad helping out:cool:! on the hill clearing the trails of general derbris build up clearing grass, cutting fallen trees of the trails and all that jazz! a couply rebuilds on a few sections still more to go this weekend but all G:)! so come along enjoy the day out & help us raise funds for a good cause..!

bogada

Likes Dirt
Good fun tracks. I'll be there if my new bike's here in time for sure. And for a good cause.

Last edited:

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Mo Town downhill trail update

OK peoples, here's the spread! trails are shaping up for a good day of riding for the Mo Town downhill mtb ride day.! 29/11/09. Just spent last weekend busting my guts! along with Dad helping out:cool:! on the hill clearing the trails of general derbris build up clearing grass, cutting fallen trees of the trails and all that jazz! a couply rebuilds on a few sections still more to go this weekend but all G:)! so come along enjoy the day out & help us raise funds for a good cause..! (more news coming asap!)

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
Mo Town downhill trail update

Alright more news on the Mo town downhill mtb ride day.! been back at it again today maintaining the trails:cool:! Red as lobster because of it but all G:)!. Here it is we have catering for lunches:cool:! available on the day we also have a few draw prizes to give away:D!, when you register on the day you'll be given a raffle ticket, then standard issue of course numbers will be drawn through out the day.

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
only 2 more sleeps

only 2 more sleeps till mo town ho down... come out all its for a good cause spectators free... ALL PROCEEDS...(not just an insignificant percentage) go towards the Movember foundation!!!!