Mitcham News

Azerin

Likes Dirt
sounds good, i assume ur "for" riding lol, anyway i dont have any probs with the mitcham scene atm but ill give u a yell if the council screws up lol :)

Martin.au

Likes Dirt
Azerin said:
sounds good, i assume ur "for" riding lol, anyway i dont have any probs with the mitcham scene atm but ill give u a yell if the council screws up lol :)
Lol. He sure is "for" riding. Rod is coordinating the MTB trails network through Mitcham council. Read the page he linked to. Lots of good info in there.

Martin.au

Likes Dirt
Weird article in the Messenger about the gate at Randells. It seems to be ill-informed sensationalist reporting. If I find a copy I'll scan and post it.

Martin.au said:
Weird article in the Messenger about the gate at Randells. It seems to be ill-informed sensationalist reporting. If I find a copy I'll scan and post it.
Hmmm, Yes, well, we have new journos at the messenger who don't have the background and understanding of the previous journo. Council gave the messenger a lot of info but it doesn't seem to have been reported. They have done a bit of a mash up between Mitcham happenings and the Eagle MTB Park news too.

There should be a follow up article next week also.