Missing a Cannondale?

dazonic

Likes Dirt
A fat kid came into the shop today with an older Cannondale, he got it off his cousin in Townsville for $100... :S

- RED
- Ballistic Carbons
- Anodised purple rear brake arch
- XT 9 speed
- Deore Hub

anything else you wanna know PM me. I just wanna find the real owner, he's had it for abou 12 months 'he said'. Might be from up North, i wanna find the real owner and nail the prick, so if you know anyone who's lost one... yell out.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
can i have it??

nah, seems a bit suspicious....

i hope you find the rightful owner....

chucK

Likes Dirt
Its the $100 off a cousin, you tell me where i can buy a legit bike of that calibre legally for that price and i'll be there in a flash.

dazonic

Likes Dirt
I'm with ya peachy... and chuck. It's stolen, forget the delicate intricasies of racism etc etc. He was fat too lol.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice work Dazonic, however I will remove this to the Stolen bikes forum.

Sounds like its stolen...but who really knows.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Squidly Didly said:
peachy said:
dazonic said:
He was fat too lol.
i'm fat....does that mean i stole my bike :D
yup! :lol:

we had 3 cannondale's stolen in one hit, but they were all new Gemini's. Keep an eye out for them too.
3 cannondales stolen in one hit? holy shit balls, was it stolen from a bike shop or something - will keep an eye out in bris

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Posts were edited and deleted in this thread for a simple reason. There was a quite obviously racist undertone (whether intentional or not).

The moment someone's race is mentioned in an accusational statement, regardless of the author's original intent, it implicitly implies that the race of the person is a contributing factor to whatever wrongdoing was committed (or suspected to be committed).

The fact that the person in question has an expensive mountain bike that he/she purchased for an unbelievably low price should be enough to raise the argument that the bike was stolen.

Although the sentiment is appreciated, and we all have to look out for each other when we own such expensive bikes, the next time any of you consider posting a stolen bike sighting post, ask yourself, "Do I really need to include the person's race in the description?"

That said, DON'T mention the person's race, or the post will be edited or deleted, depending on the value of the rest of the post to the Farkin community.

Thanks everybody.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Because you check to see if the bike is stolen first, then continue to more indepth details.
Otherwise, you're just pointing fingers at people with the loosest of justifications.

BTW... a lot of stuff was deleted before you entered this thread, so the actual contexts were forgotten. They might have been fairly racist.