Mercedes Benz Bikes

brad of sydney

Likes Dirt
NINE!!!!!ACH.
(they are the only 2 german sounding words i have picked up from history lessons about hitler)
they definatly do not take after the cars, ugliest "things" i have ever seen.

scratchy

Farkin Activist
At least they aren't pretending to be something they're not. Porsche, BMW, Merc, Audi and Ferrari from memory have all put out MTB at some point (because MTB are so cool).

Sometimes the others have pretended to be amazing machines with big price tags, at least these look pretty bog standard.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NINE!!!!!ACH.
(they are the only 2 german sounding words i have picked up from history lessons about hitler)
they definatly do not take after the cars, ugliest "things" i have ever seen.
NINE!!!!! isn't a german word, and ach just means oh. I think maybe you mean "nein".

Plow King

Little bit.
There for poor people so that they can say "I have a merc biach, It's in the garage, running on 26"alloys dawg, aliminium frame, the gears shift like a dream"

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At least they aren't pretending to be something they're not. Porsche, BMW, Merc, Audi and Ferrari from memory have all put out MTB at some point (because MTB are so cool).
HaHa yeah definitely. There was an ad for a BMW XC MTB in MBUK not so long ago, had alright specs (nothing flashy) and was retailing for almost $4000!!:eek:

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
God theyre seedy. It's exactly like the Holden or BMW Bikes. F#$king expensive but couldn't be more seedy. Foldable.. what have you.. with a range of random parts you've never herd of, cant afford their luxury cars and cannot afford to buy those bikes for the life of me.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Mercedes actually makes some alright bike (obviously not those ones) I tried to win it in a competition. I can't remember any specs Ill try to find them but all I remember is it retailed at $5500 and had tri spoke wheels like a mercedes badge.

zac

Likes Dirt
i have to say i did like the ferrari/colnago beasts... mmm, rebadged C-40 with full record (for the road, anyway). the bmw with telelever was supposed to be a fairly decent ride, but i don't know about the new one...