MELBOURNE RIDE : Rouler Imports

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys ,

Naz and myself are coming down for a couple of days in the city and then in barjag, so we are looking at going on city rides on thursday the 23 and friday the 24. And will be at barjag for the rest of the week end.

there will be a group of us riding but feel free to come on the rides and check the NPJ and NICOLAI bikes.

You are welcome to show us around.

see you there.

nicho

P.S: if your keen just send me a pm and i'll shoot you a number to contact me on to meet up.

naz

Criminally Inane
im keen to hit up...myer music bowl, city park, camberwall, uni, library wallride,

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds awesome, i'd be there with you but im pretty sure im goin to barjarg on the thursday to get in as much practice as possible on the fri. will see you at barjarg, my names Scott, i'll be on the Identiti Dr Jekyll

have an awesome time in melb. im sure the local crew will sort ya out with some sweet riding

rowanr

Likes Dirt
PM sent nicho.
i haven't been on a real ride for 3 years, so it would be awesome to check out the new places and meet some more melbourne riders. anyone from around glen iris/camberwell too?? who can go on thursday? thats the best day for me.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im coming down. probably not going to ride but to check out some skills and some nice bikes.

i can meet up with you rowanr i m in toorak.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
ok well we will be riding both thrusday and friday night so which ever you wanna rock up at just give us a yell. It be good to have a local showing us around. Rides will probably start around 7 ish depending on where we are staying.

See you all there.

we are leaving on wednesday night.

nicho

rowanr

Likes Dirt
awesome, soudns like a plan. can we make it any earlier than 7? anyways, who's organising where to meet and when? the city is a big place ;)

Last edited:

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys,

The more the merrier, we are seriously looking for a big turn out on thursday and friday night.
Don't be afraid to tag along.
We'll be riding from the time shops close till exhaustion at night time so probs
around 6 o'clock onwards.
I will be posting where we'll be staying in the city so we can all meet up somewhere popular and best suited for everyone.
I'm after chilled rides with a good crowd and good spots to sesh.

Pm me for exchange of mob phone #.

nicho

rowanr

Likes Dirt
word around the campfire is 6:30 at riverslide, see you there. i'll be on a 06 dh comp, so don't be afraid!

rowanr

Likes Dirt
yeah, the one in the city. come on ppls, you've got an hour to get ur shit together! see you there