Melbourne - Kingswood stolen...

ash_on_mtb

Likes Dirt
Some rat bastard has knocked off my Kingswood.... Not more than 10 minutes ago I get a call to tell me that my car has been knocked off from out the front of a mates place. A car carried my bikes for 7 strong years of (fuel guzzling) performance, and being my house for 6 months whilst travelling, has finally met its match to the hands of some low life. We assume that it hasn't gotten far coz it jams in gear like a dog so somewhere around the yarra at punt road and Alexander Ave was the last place it was seen this arvo, so if you see a:

white 74 Kingswood station wagon with big-ass blue racing stripes and chrome wheels, with chicken wire on the radiator and an assortment of stickers on the panels, please either run it off the road (hope I don't get it back and then someone notice it, eeek!!) or better yet, call the cops and let them know that you have seen a stolen car!!! Please...

Let me know if you see anything....

ash_on_mtb@hotmail.com

HOS

Likes Bikes
Man I don't usually post but this makes me sooo fuckin mad, my heart bleeds for you my friend, If someone stole my Kinga........ I'd....... Bust a fukin cap in his ass!!!!!!!

sasser

Likes Dirt
mate, the rat fukkaa probaby just wanted the koolest car ever produced. sounds like youve put in some effort on her. should be easy to spot if i c her on the roads around the peninsula.
ill hunt him down and nipple cripple him so bad they come off, then ill tie him to the towball and drag him to your place behind the car.

hope you find her mate.
good luck.

ash_on_mtb

Likes Dirt
Ladies and Gentlemen, you may call off the hounds!! Fat Albert has been located by the constabulary, and is safe and well and back in my possession. In the midst of a fantastic dream in which I was .... well nevermind, anyway, the phone wakes me from my slumber and there is nothing more awakening than the voice on the other end going, G'day, this is the police... Snaps you wide awake!! Anyway, they'd found the car dumped at the corner of Exhibtion and Bourke Sts in the city (naturally enough with a parking ticket..) and could I please come and pick it up ASAP so it doesn't get stolen again. This all being at 2am, so possibly the only time that you wouldn't welcome the phone call..!! ANYWAY, off we toddle and there is the car, complete with stereo sitting right there, and I swear the front bumper curved up into some sort of smile when he saw me! Hoping in, after moving the seats back (CSI deduces that they may have been short characters, possible of the juvenile species) and she fires up first go and off home we drove.

So there you have it folks. Good things can sometimes come after bad, coppers aren't all bad, and short young kids CAN drive kingswoods... Either that, or Jim Cassidy has a new vocation...

cheers for the messages,
ash

sasser

Likes Dirt
mate, i knew karma was on your side. did they fingerprint the car?, coz years ago when ours was stolen we got her back totaly covered in fingerprint dust.
never really went away either.
feeel lucky they diddnt steal anything.

cheers'n'beers
nick