Meeting for DJ/4X track proposal at menai FRI 9th @ 7pm

Mojo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, have a fair few papers which we need to sit down and organise to be put through to council.

Would love to have a meeting and get your help and idea's.

I'm thinking we get together at menai macca's or somewhere close to the venue so we can get the right people on board. i believe bike culture have already been looking into it so with their help and progress this could be a fast and realistic option seeing as we will soon have the backing of mtba

Menai is currently being expanded into a major sporting facility around the driving range "THE RIDGE SPORTS COMPLEX" and it would be awsome to get a local track on board with the councils approval!

Let me know if your interested and we will organise a time and date to meet up and organise papers and idea's

Brent

Last edited:

zane 2229

Likes Dirt
I was talking to the sport and rec co-ordinator for the council a couple of weeks ago and she said that they are working on founding a club out at barden ridge.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Dammit, I bugger off OS for a little bit and things start to happen

Something at the ridge would be awesome and I know that some council staff have bits of land there pencilled in as "Possible MTB facility"

Get behind this people. Its gonna take numbers to get this kind of thing up and running.

Brent, I expect 2 DH tracks, XC trails everywhere, a massive 4X hill and mega dirt jumps by the time I get back.

jamesiscold

Likes Dirt

Something at the ridge would be awesome and I know that some council staff have bits of land there pencilled in as "Possible MTB facility"

Get behind this people. Its gonna take numbers to get this kind of thing up and running.

Brent, I expect 2 DH tracks, XC trails everywhere, a massive 4X hill and mega dirt jumps by the time I get back.

Haha, is that all crofty? We need a slopestyle course and indoor northshore park aswell.
Brent ill hopefully make the meetings that are organised, but ill pm you.

Mojo

Likes Dirt

haha im pretty sure the old guys at council took all our land we were thinking about and turned it into it into one big boring golf course.

ok so lets make a date...

this fri night sounds good for everyone? say 7pm at menai macca's???