Mark Conliffe

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A short video of young downhiller Mark Conliffe. Filmed at trails around Sydney on a really, really hot day.

Spent a shitload of time editing it to make the footage look good and in the end probably went a bit overboard with it. Not my best work and I don't like the song but I still like the video as a whole, riding quality helps a lot though...
Vimeo

Thumbnail photo by Nick Bucher

Hope you like it...

Last edited:

bighitben

Likes Dirt
He was shredding, hope he gets better soon though.
Editing went with the song well, overall a really awesome vid man. Maybe another VOD?

I'm interested in the location of one of those trails, could someone point me in the right direction through PM.

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for putting it up nick!! Looks sick. I shall make a come back but i will let Nic go first and let him be the dumby.;)

chimpy

Likes Dirt
did this guy use to have a glory with totems, i think i have seen him at awaba.
anyways sick vid.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for putting it up nick!! Looks sick. I shall make a come back but i will let Nic go first and let him be the dumby.;)
Ahh so good your going to keep riding! Keen for the bigger video I will make of you (it will probably be after Nic's one). Hopefully should be a lot longer and better than this one.

To everyone else thanks for the comments. Also to Chimpy yeah he recently use to have a Glory with Totems before getting his new bike.