many WA riders here?

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
as im new i dont know where everyones from...

sometimes i make thetrek to perth for the tuesday evening urban/coastal rides... does anyone else go on these?

i live down south nd its a fair drive but ill go up once every few weeks the weather depending

where abouts do the west australian members of the board ride most ... i ride on the pile road trails i dont know if youve heard of them but alot more perth people are making the trek to ride them these days

:)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yep, I am from WA, live quite close to the city. We should organise a ride sometime with the perth peeps.

Pro Rider
a perth ride for forum ers would be cool even though im new here hehe...

urbans are on every tuesday night well there urban one week and coastal next thats with all the joondalup boys... the urbans theres heaps of ppl that go apparently (ive been oce when it was raining and fuck all showed the pikers)

just gotta make it some tome me and other people that live a fair way away can come up for :thepimp:

schmook

Likes Dirt
my big urban boglap

this is for the ppls south of the river who are bored.
* stockdale road, near stock road, o'connor - vacant block with some dirt jumps
peddle a few hundred metres to
* corner stock road and south street, o'connor - coupleof jumps here in the bush on the corner
peddle lots and lots to
*manning park near the old power station on rockignham road (i think) in Spearwood (near the beach) - sorta sandy and boring with trail bikes hunting ya down and trying to kill you. but if you cant get out to the goat farm it will do.
pass out next to the lake for a while then...
* up phoenix road pass the shopping centre then down port kembla drive in Bibra lake to the BMX park. theres a hole in the fence don't go in there. no don't its naughty.

go home.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
While we're listing places to ride in Perth I might as well suggest a few that I've come across lately.
Some nice dirt jumps on Clayton rd(not street) in Clayton Estate beside the Helena River.
More dirt jumps up in Mt Helena about 1km past the Mt Helena pub, following the Heritage Trail heading towards Sawyers Valley on your right.
Everyone Knows the Goatfarm although last time I was there someone had blocked vehicle access.
Just found a very technical dh/fr trail in JF National Park,it starts up near Bilgoman swimming pool and continues on down to Rocky Pool in Swan View.
And some sweet single track over towards Toodyay Rd that I'm keeping to myself :)

G

FINE!!! MEANY!!!!

You dont get to know where mine are now *snuffs up nose*

Pro Rider
stinky|dan said:
what kind of urban riding do they do on these rides? and where do they start?
the leederville ones are around perth centeral area stairs skartie parks etc

the coastal ones aretrails along the coast (lights somewhat make life easier) and you go into like hillaries and mess around there and stuff

ring up bikeforce joondalup they know whats going on