Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Now *that* will be an epic shed....

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah bro. I doubled up the concrete in the slab so it can take the weight.
Smart move, when you hitting the big ones...you gotta go big.

Shed looks the goods finished. When are you getting the vinyl laid?

Did you get all economic/environmental with it and install solar hot water, rain collection, solar electricity, wind electricity, or similar?

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
No mate. She's old school. Concrete floor and that's about it.
I'm looking at painting the floor and running power.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No mate. She's old school. Concrete floor and that's about it.
I'm looking at painting the floor and running power.
Wasn't this the "one shed to rule them all" project? Time to future proof those power needs! Ask yourself: what would Sauron do?

Needs a dunny so that you don't have to go back into the house where the distractions are.
He is a man, the world is hit toilet. Unless he needs to do a dump...in which case it's always better to go off site.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
No insulation or ventilation. They're for pussies.
To be honest, after building the house cash was running out. So my criteria was simple, build the biggest shed for the $$$ I had. She's quite basic now but all the fluff can be added later.
Houses are expensive.
I'm going to quote floor paint tomorrow. Anyone gone all out on floor paint?

Delazy

Got a new bike!
No insulation or ventilation. They're for pussies.
To be honest, after building the house cash was running out. So my criteria was simple, build the biggest shed for the $$$ I had. She's quite basic now but all the fluff can be added later.
Houses are expensive.
I'm going to quote floor paint tomorrow. Anyone gone all out on floor paint?
looking at painting my floor atm...

havent even considered a professional job as professional epoxy flooring is bullshit expensive...i have looked at paving paint which is sub $300 for a complete job DIY but turning towards the DIY epoxy floors...

a couple of mates have recently used the bunnings DYMARK and Rustoleum products...results were good