Maddison World Record

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When he was first put on a bike, I think his parents got the fear factor removed from his body....................... that is friking insane, how big was the gap? I don't really understand yards. :eek:

That is one massive jump, he did well.

pavey

Likes Dirt
When he was first put on a bike, I think his parents got the fear factor removed from his body....................... that is friking insane, how big was the gap? I don't really understand yards. :eek:

96/97M I heard

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm pretty sure the gap was around 100m. Jeez his balls must be so big they would have weighed him down:D Anyway good on him and if anyone cares he comes from Kiama.

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt

322 feet, pretty much 100m. He hit the takeoff at 94 miles per hour and was 60ft high.
Supposed to be doing another one in Melbourne later in the year thats going to be roughly 120m.

|Matt|

Banned
It was 98.54 (I know 98 is right, dunno about the 54) metres. In practice (which had better conditions) he hit 106.

He hopes to go for 400 feet later this year.

I don't know how he gets the balls to try that, but I do know that I have a new desktop background!

Attachments

fatass

Banned
If even the slightest mechanical or wind change and he couldn't expect to walk out alive. Heeeelll yeeaa!

PEELER

Banned
as bart simpson once said "I can do that,but i dont wanna",(note the sarcasm you uptight ones) He is a dead set mad man,that pic makes it look even bigger too.stupid american's if that was in australia there would be thousand and thousands of people there.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
98.2m was his first jump (think it was something round there) and his second was 97m

Farkin effort and a half!

Old record was 86m or 88m i think also

komodorider

Likes Dirt
oh yeh

he was born in the same hospital as me. What does that mean well absolutely nothing but i will still claim it lol

peace

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The video of it with the helmet cam makes it looks like he's in the air forever, it's sweet as