Mackay track

moz84

Likes Bikes
Big big things to come stand bye..... One of aussies best young riders getting involed lets just say its getting huge!!!!!!

moz84

Likes Bikes
The track is closed now and will not be opened till we have finished the whole thing.
So please dont go out there to ride only to work on the track.
We are goin through the process with the goverment for funding and wat not.
But please feel free o work on the track as you wish but please dont ride it till we have completed the process!

cjaty

Likes Dirt
The track is closed now and will not be opened till we have finished the whole thing.
So please dont go out there to ride only to work on the track.
We are goin through the process with the goverment for funding and wat not.
But please feel free o work on the track as you wish but please dont ride it till we have completed the process!
Mate let us know if you have an organized working day out there If I get a few days notice Ill definatly travel down from Bowen to help.An extra pair of hands allways helps.

macguffin

Likes Dirt
Sooo good to see this happening up there! (my hometown no less). If only you could access Eungella!! (QLD National Park. Not Likely!) Good luck with the build. Will it be open around christmas? Coming back to see family, might bring the big bike!

katej

Squid
Hi all

I just put a post in the 'Watering Hole' page last night, and then found this one.

Definitely keen to help out with any track maintenance, pay a fee for riding, generally help out etc. Would love to hear from anyone about what the status is for newer riders.

Thanks

Kate

moz84

Likes Bikes
Working on the track all this week end any one keen to come is always welcome just meet out there a the base of the track

wagon boy

Likes Dirt
Sooo good to see this happening up there! (my hometown no less). If only you could access Eungella!! (QLD National Park. Not Likely!) Good luck with the build. Will it be open around christmas? Coming back to see family, might bring the big bike!
Hi Macguffin, mate we are working through some stuff at the moment to access Eungella National Park area, a lot of the tracks are in the process of being converted to dual usage, and we have been doing a decent amount of riding up there recently. There is still a lot of work to be done, both at Eungella and Kinchant, but with a bit of hard work, a bit of patience and yes, cooperation amongst the local cycling community, we will get this sorted soon. Might start a new thread with updates though, as the amount of bullshit posted in this one is atrocious.

Brodie.

The pimped out S.O.B. who works at Corry Cycles...

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
The DH season has started in the north, a lot of interest and a lot of keenness for Kitchant Dam track to get going again.
Cairns DH riders have withdrawal symptoms of riding that awesome track.
Keep us all posted, you`ll get the riders flocking to it :car: