Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet Ben, yeah same here it's weather pending.. If it happens there's 2 of us, so if you guys need shuttling I can do 5 in my navara.. Wanna bump heads later tonight to see what's what?
Have you been up there the past few weeks in a Navara? Seen one there whilst me and a mate are up, doing push runs because his Maloo chews fuel haha.

Yeah sure ill give you an inbox early tonight.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yep that's right, just the race track is closed.. anyhow I'm on Daddy duty tomoz so won't be able to make it anyway.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want to ride. Where do you have in mind?
Im not sure. it depends on the weather really.
and im not fussed. I need to ride something different. i will see if i can get myself out to the youies or something

Scratch6

Likes Dirt
Is there anybody here who wouldn't mind riding with a complete newbie in downhilling who has also been absent from mountain biking for 10 yrs? If so, let me know. Would be great to get back out there especially after building up my dream 951 that has yet to be undergo its maiden run.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there anybody here who wouldn't mind riding with a complete newbie in downhilling who has also been absent from mountain biking for 10 yrs? If so, let me know. Would be great to get back out there especially after building up my dream 951 that has yet to be undergo its maiden run.
Welcome Back!
what area are you from? I may be able to show you some tracks around.

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
@ scratch6 - sounds a bit like me, except I've been in the sport for a bout 6 years and still a complete noob at it lol. I'm going to be squeezing in as much riding as I can over the warmer months, so pm me if you want to ride sometime.

dienamics

Likes Dirt
Heading out to the You Yangs this coming Monday to do some training on Bandages or Glory. I should get out there about 12ish if any one is keen PM me.

Is anyone keen to hit up Ballarat at some stage? I've finally got my weekends free and I'm generally free during the week unless I have uni. I'm keen to get back into some riding but some company would be great.