Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Kirua

Likes Bikes
Ok, cool, thank's cruxpitch.

I can't go to Maldon tomorrow by myself, if anyone could come and pick me up me and my bike, it would be great. We could split the money for the petrol :)

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Sorry dude,

I have to leave there by 2pm for a family function back in Essendon. Next time, I will send you a pm when I am riding and you are more than happy to tag along. Race at Long Gully coming up soon to.
I have a Grip Sport for 3 and depending on what's available, I will let you know.

Regards,

Rich

leadz

Likes Bikes
Monday rides

Heading down to red hill for a blast on monday. who is keen???doctor adam said you must take off monday for your illness. you must take a day of big gap jumps drop off's berms rock gardens and step downs.to recover and you should be all good to go back to work tuesday..ha ha.

cheers adam :)

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Maldon / Red Hill / Anywhere

I am going to go riding either Maldon or Red Hill tomorrow. Anyone interested in tagging along? I have two spots free on the Grip Sport. I live in Essendon.

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Cool. I would rather go to Maldon than Red Hill. I like Maldon and was there on Sunday for the ride day. Unfortunately for me I had to leave by 12.30 due to family commitments.

I may just go trail running tomorrow anyway. Weather looks like it may be turning pear shaped.

Keep ya posted.

Rich

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Weather forecast.

WEDNESDAY

Feeling warm.

Isolated showers and thunderstorms.

Melbourne City: A warm 18 (after 9 to start). The chance of showers and a storm later.

THURSDAY

Areas of rain across the north, and the southwest. Turning colder, with icy hail and thunder developing in the west. Mostly dry in Melbourne and Gippsland.

Melbourne City: Just a little rain, dry for most of it. 11 to 17.*Turning colder later.

FRIDAY

Widespread showers with icy hail and thunder. Only isolated showers over the Mallee and East Gippsland.

Melbourne City: Frequent showers, possible hail and thunder.*8 to 15.

SATURDAY

Isolated showers, becoming widespread later with*icy hail and thunder.*

Melbourne City: The chance of showers, so dry for much of it, then showers likely at night.*8 to 16.

Holy crap. I am becoming soft. Just ride god dammit!

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Maldon

Need a third rider to make it worth the trip. Anyone, ??????..........................

Last edited:

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
thinking of riding you yangs or redhill tomorrow :) if any ones interested in joining ? pm me more or reply to thread :high5:

Last edited:

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
GOing for a ride this satdy (1st) at you yangs so if any ones interested in joining me, send me a pm :)

Last edited:

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
grrrrr. Stayed overnight to get some laps in, saving the morning drive, even had a shuttle, but rained all bloody night, trail hammered, needed love, so i did a little but it wasn't the ride i'd been craving all week, now hanging to ride! Suns out, trails will dry, patience is a virtue. Have time and a seat for Youies on Monday till about 2pm, any body care to join? Its always dry up there...

...on another note, anybody heard when Kinglake opens?

dienamics

Likes Dirt
Kinglake trail.

Been hearing and seeing all kinds of good things about the new Kinglake trail, but I have know I idea how to get there.

Thinking of heading up there on Monday week (10th) for a few runs if someone can point me in the right direction, would be cool to have someone to ride with too :)

That said...I have been off the bike since last summer and Id say I'll be pretty slow...I will also be pushing.