Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
would love to, but cant get there :(
anyone want to come dig and ride at a local track of mine and a few other blokes on here?
send me a pm if you do!
owell would of offered u a lift bro but in a ute :( might be up for a dig and ride on sunday if ur at ur local track

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
Yy

Goin to the yangs tomorrow (this satdy) with a mate, if any1 wants people to ride with pm me or text me on 0430419038 or ill just catch ya there :high5:

PEACEE :madgrin:

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
not sure if this applies to you, but youies just posted this on facebook:

Just a heads up to anyone planing to head out to the You Yangs tomorrow (Saturday).
Geelong Mountain Bike Club are running the final round of their Inter Winter Series tomorrow in the Stockyards area. Most of the tracks in the stockyards will be used for the race. The Kurrajong trails will be open as normal to ride.

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
not sure if this applies to you, but youies just posted this on facebook:

Just a heads up to anyone planing to head out to the You Yangs tomorrow (Saturday).
Geelong Mountain Bike Club are running the final round of their Inter Winter Series tomorrow in the Stockyards area. Most of the tracks in the stockyards will be used for the race. The Kurrajong trails will be open as normal to ride.
Yeah they made a mistake and just changed it , it ment to say Sunday , but thanks for the heads up anyway mate ! ;)

spudda

Likes Bikes
Anyone keen for shuttles this thursday at awaba, 3 of us heading out. 2 more would be perfect. Coming from singleton area if you need a lift.

Kirua

Likes Bikes
Sunday near You Yangs doesn't look too bad if you are interested. I would like to ride the You Yangs but open for any proposition, I don't know a lot of places to ride around Melbourne

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
might be heading to redhill satdy for a ride, if any1 else is keen, or if any1 as ideas throw them at me :)

Kirua

Likes Bikes
How hard is the track at Malton ?

I am still thinking of going to you yangs Sunday, if anyone between Preston and you yangs needs a ride, I can pick him up (car-share :) ).

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Mate,

Go to Maldon. Support the guys that look after a track that we race on from year to year. Track is not too hard. A few diff trails to choose from. You get driven to the top to! No pushin on Sunday for me.

Kirua

Likes Bikes
Isn't it going to be really wet after today ? And is anyone close or drive by Preton ?

Thank you for the answer cruxpitch. What's happening tomorrow at Maldon ?

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Isn't it going to be really wet after today ? And is anyone close or drive by Preton ?

Thank you for the answer cruxpitch. What's happening tomorrow at Maldon ?
Ride Day Ride Day Ride Day

10:00am start
$40
Shuttles to the top!

Even if it is super wet, Maldon is only muddy in the last 200meters back to the shuttle. The rest is sweet DH

Anyway, even if it was super muddy with broken glass and bits of razor wire, I'd rather a shuttle up the hill then a push back to the top. I am getting bloody old!