Looking for riding buddies

abenny111

Likes Bikes
So SJ, Corinne and I had a fun ride on Sunday morning before it got too hot. Up White Gums and down Skyline. A slight scare on the berm track but no damage done.;)

I'm probably going to have a crack at the CORC XC round this Sunday.

I encourage others to also post up some social rides soon.

Cheers

George
Hey George I am planning on doing the corc race as well, the 4 hour was a fantastic on Saturday, catch you out there.

Benny

Cunkle

Cannon Fodder
Hi Dudes!

I have a wicked black and blue bruise on my arse from that stack ;o)

Great ride and great to meet you both George and Sjay!!

I've just entered in the Husky Enduro 50k, I'd better get some riding in before then!!!

Catch ya,

Corinne.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Glad to see it went ahead :) I didn't make it (obviously :p ) as my wife and I went for a great little 6k ride around the flat of Majura. :cool: She loved it (wasn't sure she would...)
I would be at the XC this sunday but 1. will be out of town, 2. bike is getting some TLC. Next time!
p.s. If you're doing the corc XC don't forget there's also the dirt crits on Thursday arvo's.

New Canberra community MTB site

Try this guys -I got bored with waiting for other people to develop something so created theberm dot ning dot com specifically to hook up Canberra riders and have our own community site.

Feel free to look around, join up, post rides and chat. Any any suggestions about the site let me know too (via the Forum).

Cheers! Morgan

PS if you're at Stromlo for the race on Sunday I'm trying one for the first time too - look out for a bloody tall bloke with a very big blue Zinn full susser and a Rohloff hub. (I'll be the one lying beside the track in a heaving pile of dribble)

KelB

Cannon Fodder
CBR Site

Hi,

I wasn't able to find theberm, Morgie are you able to post the URL?

I too have recently moved to the 'Berra and am keen for some riding buddies. XC -26yrs - good fitness - bright kermit-d-frog green Norco LT2

Kel

Cunkle

Cannon Fodder
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in doing an overnight ride into the brindies or somewhere else around Canberra?

We can ride and camp and have fun etc... :eek:)

C

raintonr

Likes Bikes
act.nobmob.com

Hi,
Would anyone be interested in doing an overnight ride into the brindies or somewhere else around Canberra?
C
Due to popular demand there is now an ACT only version of NoBMoB:

http://act.nobmob.com/

This is basically the main site, but with only rides on the Canberra trails listed. It doesn't get much use... but you could change all that, eh? ;)