Long Gully Thursday Ride Nights. Fortnightly.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
As seen here.

Long Gully is kicking off it's famous Thursday night rides starting on the 7th of Oct.
This year things are a little different. They will be fortnightly starting from the 7th. This will help keep the track in good shape all summer long.

dunndog

Eats Squid
whats the cost?
It will cost you your girlfriend/wife, your job, your soul and your future, but it's well worth it.. not sure on the exact financial cost though, suffice to say dh will also cost you any financial stability.
Don't get me wrong though, it's all good :)

Mongo

Likes Bikes
Would like to rock up this Thurdsay. Brought an annual MTBA license at Barjarg on the weekend but have lost that tiny little paper receipt you get in the fury, mud and excitement of the weekend. Can I turn up with my race plate and ID - Will that suffice as proof of MTBA membership till the plastic version arrives?

CSR

Squid
Tonight!
I think there were about 20 ish riders (but don't quote me I am hopeless at judging crowds) you get lots of runs in though..

Ska-quatch

Likes Dirt
Is this happening this coming thursday the 16th? and when are things closing up/re starting for the Christmas period?

Keen to come down, just don't want to rock up when no one else is there :p

ride info long gully

This thursday the 16th dec is the last ride night for the year so come along and have some fun there will be a weber bbq for tea and xmas drinks. long Gully will start up again on thursday the 20th of jan so have a good xmas and safe new year.