long gully pics (56k killer)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here are the pics i took since i killed my forks ( i was the guy buzzin up and down on the motie)

cheers to shmity for leting me use his camera and there are more pics to come

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
sick pics mate, it was a excellent day with heaps of stacks. I like the new track its sweet;)

tommyd2074

Likes Dirt
Nice shots man! Looks like it was a wicked sesh! Is that legal carrying that many ppl on a trailer!?:p Easy way to get to the top!

S.

ex offender
2 smooth 4 u said:
nice pics looks slippery what track is that sorta looks like orimbah but i may be wrong
Yeah totally disregard the title that says it's Long Gully, it's actually Ourimbah. How did you ever know.

Nice pics josh.

AirForceOnes

Likes Dirt
yeh nice pictures guys, hitting that dusty berm looks sweet, jealous of those bikes too :p and the lift back to the top

-toby-

Likes Dirt
ey, can someone send me the picture of me from kore23 post, its not working for me, im on a yellow ironhorse world cup with boxxeres

toml

Likes Dirt
-toby- said:
ey, can someone send me the picture of me from kore23 post, its not working for me, im on a yellow ironhorse world cup with boxxeres
The pics are in black and white, and the angles dont reall show the whole bike, awsome pictures though. I want those bikes, that track, that trailer and lots of money :p :D

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Nice one josh...

I cant wait to ride that track when i get home!

BTW - you managed to fuck your forks, again? Maybe its time to upgrade to the big M lol