Long gully earth work (more pics added)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so FTF is putting some time and money into long gully to get it to be a much better track this year. we got a 4 ton excavator and a bob cat out there today and totaly changed the bottom section

we are trying to make the bottom section much more spectaor freindly and safer for the riders after the hip claiming many riders. all in all the track was all but finished today and there will just some fine tuning tomorrow i'll get some more happy snaps tomorrow!

what do you guys think

Attachments

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
So much better than it used to be, awesome work.

I remember hitting that three times, I never stacked it, but I did get a decent bucking once and it was closer than I was comfortable with.

Makes me regret selling my DHer, but year 12 is more important. Year after should be sweet though.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Rad. Did you fix the landing of the step down? It was looking pretty sad after some erosion.

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Rad. Did you fix the landing of the step down? It was looking pretty sad after some erosion.
Yeh , tried out best anyway. pretty dusty now!

Unfortunatly theres a natural spring under the landing, hence why the middle seem to dip.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
Heyyyy nice smooth looking jumps there, nice. Cool equiptment, cuts out some labour doesn't it?

Last edited: