lithgow

CresoDH

Likes Dirt
just wondering about the track that will be used in round 3 red ass series can anyone tell me what its like eg; steep, long,short ,rocky, pedally etc looked at few you tube vids but they dont really tell me what i want to know cheers guys

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Just remember it's not open to the public yet and respect the restrictions out lined here
Would it be alright if some mates and I were able to ride the Pony Express on Sunday to get some extra practice in for the state round?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Would it be alright if some mates and I were able to ride the Pony Express on Sunday to get some extra practice in for the state round?
No... Because that would go against the locals who will have a massive advantage of racing a track which no one has ridden.
Shame im not going as lithgow in winter is so beautiful!

jrewing

Eats Squid
Too cold and mx riding is more fun AND you know it! Will be at ourimbah and thredbo if my AIDS doesn't kill me by then.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Chill out man i was just wondering what to expect ya booner
Dude , what?

I think you read that the wrong way or I didn't write it right. i was just pointing out the trail is still undergoing the full approval process and has some restrictions. Not meaning to be a dick but I've spent a lot of time and energy getting this trail up and running so when those in charge ask us to publicly state the trail is not yet open to public that's what I do

I posted the vid and a link to the club site where I've got the gps plot and photos. if you look around the club site you see I've also got a helmet cam test run and a photo gallery walk through on there. Not sure how much more info I can give you

Time wise there hasn't been any timed runs done but I'm guessing just under min winning time just over for us mortals

Last edited:

CresoDH

Likes Dirt
Dude , what?

I think you read that the wrong way or I didn't write it right. i was just pointing out the trail is still undergoing the full approval process and has some restrictions. Not meaning to be a dick but I've spent a lot of time and energy getting this trail up and running so when those in charge ask us to publicly state the trail is not yet open to public that's what I do

I posted the vid and a link to the club site where I've got the gps plot and photos. if you look around the club site you see I've also got a helmet cam test run and a photo gallery walk through on there. Not sure how much more info I can give you

Time wise there hasn't been any timed runs done but I'm guessing just under min winning time just over for us mortals
Like my original quote said i just wanted info, i fully understand what u stated but iam 7 hours away not much chance of zipping down for a couple of practice runs anyway good luck with it all also u stated winning time of 1 minute this cant be right ?

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Like my original quote said i just wanted info, i fully understand what u stated but iam 7 hours away not much chance of zipping down for a couple of practice runs anyway good luck with it all also u stated winning time of 1 minute this cant be right ?
Sorry typo, 2 minutes.