List of Aussie Downhillers Overseas???

Stampy

Pro Rider
I know the "top' riders are overseas competing, but can anyone put a list together of all the riders? For instance, how many of the the Yeti riders are with Scott Sharples over there? and Sean McCarroll?? Other riders who may be doing it hard without prize money? It would be good to promote what Australian riders are overseas so that photographers and promo people know who to look out for.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We are currently doing up profiles of the top 15 aussie riders so we can indeed increase the publicity of our beloved aussie riders :)

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok, just off the top of my head, You have all the madcatz boys, Ben cory with Tioga, Rando with Giant, Korvarik with intense, Hannah with Haro, Wodie is heading over soon for norbas and Am/Can WC, Sean McCarrol has apparently retired for this "season" internationally. And I am not sure about the Jr Team on yeti.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
wacka. justin (last name starting with H that is very hard to say let along write) and luke strom.also lindsay.mmmmm well thats the norbas and world cup wraped up then.

Stampy

Pro Rider
OK. Here is my list so far;
Yeti Factory Dave McLaughlin, Luke Strom, Justin Havukainen
Tioga/Orange Tai-lee Muxlow, Ben Corey
Intense Chris Kovarik
Haro Mick Hannah
Intense/SC Johnny Waddell, Joel Panozzo
Giant Jared Rando
MadCatz/IH Sam Hill, Nathan Rennie, Jared Graves, Bryn Atkinson
Jamis Katrina Miller
??? Shane Wode, Lindsay Klein
Anybody got anyone to add ?

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
ok then if you are at any oz national and theres a fast guy riding a orange, well now a yeti and someone says there wacka or something to that effect they could well be talking about david mclaughlin.

oh yeah i herd around the traps that jamie green from canberra was trying to do the norba and north americe WC races.

i think thats all of them ken.

lindsay

Likes Dirt
I'm just going to Europe for about a month mainly because of uni. I'll be at the Maxxis cup finals, world champs, world cup finals and some race in france to finish it off.

Wodie is going over and will be doing all norbas and world cups in the us and canada.

Ty

Eats Squid
Wodies nobra season is being supported by his girlfriend, from what i've heard, norco are just giving him bikes.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Ty` said:
Wodies nobra season is being supported by his girlfriend, from what i've heard, norco are just giving him bikes.
I soo want a girlfriend like that.....

*adds to wishlist*

S.

ex offender
Pana said:
Ty` said:

*adds to wishlist*
I wonder if you can buy em cheaper online.... mailorder brides!

*groans at own bad joke*

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Pana said:
Ty` said:

*adds to wishlist*
I wonder if you can buy em cheaper online.... mailorder brides!

*groans at own bad joke*
haha

Az

Likes Dirt
panozzo should be over there aswell, and rumour has it that his little bro is over there too, this kid is 15 and rides like a manic.

I kinda heard this all second hand so i could be wrong.