Lets FARK again? 26'' street

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This section is dead and I wouldn't mind learning a few new tricks.

26'', braked, mainly street.

I can get to skate parks pretty easy, but find them boring.. if you want to do park tricks i'm up for it.. But you'll probably win.

Dirt jumps are harder for me, i can get to them.. but not often + I'm big baby and can't hit them. So, no dj tricks.

I guess i'm intermediatish? I'm not a big trick rider, but the tricks i can do i'm pretty consitent with. I wouldn't mind being pushed to learn a few more tricks.

And I can post up videos as often as possible, im in year 12.. so I may just go quiet, but i want to see it through to the end!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, shall you set or me? And i've got squish up front.. and a 15kg bike, I should totally get a handicap. :rolleyes:

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, shall you set or me? And i've got squish up front.. and a 15kg bike, I should totally get a handicap. :rolleyes:
you can set. im a year younger than you so me having a 5kg lighter bike is fair :p

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pfft, ok, I'll try and get a video tomorrow afternoon, otherwise it'll be monday. Probably start off with a 180.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pfft, ok, I'll try and get a video tomorrow afternoon, otherwise it'll be monday. Probably start off with a 180.
Scratch that, mondays my girlfriends birthday, make it tuesday. I'm determined to see this through and be the first people to ever finish a game of fark.