Leaf Cycles - DLX

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
looks dialed!
how does it ride compared to the D-one?
Considering rebates! or the RNS2's that rhythm have just re-received after that defect.
or even suspension. :rolleyes:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice as!

whats the frame weight?

looking at the leaf cycles rims... any expirence with them?

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
looks dialed!
how does it ride compared to the D-one?
Considering rebates! or the RNS2's that rhythm have just re-received after that defect.
or even suspension. :rolleyes:
nice as!

whats the frame weight?

looking at the leaf cycles rims... any expirence with them?
Frame is about 2.5kg from memory.

Can't comment on the rims, other than i saw them built up today/yesterday and they're hot as in green!

*morison*

Likes Dirt
rims are pretty hot, look heaps pimp, just got myself a pair. and they are surprising light considering how strong they are. easily be used for downhill, but still not heavy.

was looking at getting a D.1 a few weeks ago, but there just no were near as good as the d.2 let alone the Concept DLX, apparently the both sh*t on the D.1.

the D.2 is made for more dirt, where as the Concept DLX is more park and street orientated.

wbrown

Likes Dirt
Looks really nice - I noticed the DLX frame is quite shorter than the d.two. Have you had time to try it out on dirt? if so how different does it ride to the d.two. very neat looking bike though. .

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Looks really nice - I noticed the DLX frame is quite shorter than the d.two. Have you had time to try it out on dirt? if so how different does it ride to the d.two. very neat looking bike though. .
Nah, not yet. Not on either actually.

Ever since getting rigids, I sort of lost interest in dirt, not to mention the lack of dirt jumps in the area..

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok chears!

they still weigh a heap more then mtx.

btw sick as bike!

and your vids pretty cool, how on earth do you get manuel to 180?? freeking not working for me at all.

and lol at the little kid!!