Land on your dick

Simple

Likes Bikes
Was up there watching as am injured at present. The lads are very enthusiastic and funny as hell.

Had my 4 yr old with me watching, he didnt understand the signs but sure as hell wants a hat with a propellor.

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha funny guys, did anyone get a picture of the sign about safety helmets?

Remember no fun allowed.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
i you look real close you can see he have one of those slings used for arm and shoulder injuries, maybe the crash stuffed up his ability to be innovative with his signs?;)

Plow King

Little bit.
It should be interesting to see how many 'land on your dick' signs there will be at Stromlo, ahwell I'll be proud to stand my "Scrrrubbbb eeeeeettt" Sign up tall.

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha we were chilling with those guys saturday night with the big bonfire, funny as bunch of kids to have a few drinks with. They make lots of noise too :D

Doggy

Inconceivable!
It should be interesting to see how many 'land on your dick' signs there will be at Stromlo, ahwell I'll be proud to stand my "Scrrrubbbb eeeeeettt" Sign up tall.

I might stick with the simple yet classy "I f**ked your mum" sign.....I dunno, see what happens

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
Nah. The signs that are absolutely hilarious are the LOOK OUT signs. Riders either bail, stack, or slow right down. :D

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
Yeah boi!!! Always good to have some crazy spectators at races, makes it interesting. And if you're wondering where that sign went Pete, I left it against a tree next to the track a couple corners after the rock garden :p

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha we were chilling with those guys saturday night with the big bonfire, funny as bunch of kids to have a few drinks with. They make lots of noise too :D
yes yes. I'd like to thank maltman for demonstrating a reverse Line-lock to start the evenings events, and a random camry trying to drift

Was up there watching as am injured at present. The lads are very enthusiastic and funny as hell.

Had my 4 yr old with me watching, he didnt understand the signs but sure as hell wants a hat with a propellor.
We only had one complaint the whole day, from a well known riders partner, threating to sue if her husband falls off which was laughed away. following that re-mark many people commented on the negativity of the comment and to keep up the good work. haha. Pro-peller hats can come off ebay. Ill conclude my post by a photo of the dilly launching it off the kicker

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beer+state or National round (world's are even scarier)+ sign relating to a man's spanner= funny photo.:D